Coordination of Benefits
Please respond to any correspondence from your insurance company. They will often want to document that you don’t have any additional insurance coverage before they will process your claim.
Co-pays are your contract with your insurance company. They are due on the date of service.
List of insurances we take
- Aetna ( Provider Number 078296 – HMO, PPO)
- AvMed (Provider Number 253770)
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Provider Number 26750, Group Provider Number 00845)
- Blue Options
- Health Options
- Network Blue
- CCN Network
- Cigna (Provider Number 9087252010)
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Golden Rule
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Options
- Humana (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Multiplan Network
- Network Blue (Provider Number 26750)
- TriCare Military Insurance
- United Healthcare (all plans)
Private Insurance Companies (we will file your insurance for you)
Sorry, at this time we are not affiliated with any Medicaid plans.
Contact us at 727-345-2212.
We can help you with:
- Understanding your benefits
- Understanding COBRA coverage
- Understanding H.S.A. plans
- Changing insurance policies
Methods of Payment
Cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Payment plans are available for those with financial hardships and should be agreed upon before your child’s visit wherever possible.
Discrimination is Against the Law
Lori McAuliffe MD PA complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Lori McAuliffe MD PA does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
View Nondiscrimination Statement